Drumetes in the air fryer (wing drumsticks)
View in original language
- Drumetes (wing drumstick) | 500 g
- Potatoes | 4 unit(s)
- Colorau | 1 coffee spoon
- Salt | to taste
- Oregano | 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil | to taste
- Water | 100 ml
- Crushed garlic cloves | 4 unit(s)
- Place the wing drumsticks, paprika, salt, garlic, water, oregano, and olive oil in a container. Mix and reserve.
- Cut the potatoes into slices approximately 1 finger thick and then cut them in half. Put it in the seasoning along with the chicken and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- After marinating, place the drumsticks with the potatoes in the airfryer and turn it on for 20 minutes at 200º.
- After the first 20 minutes, open the airfryer, turn all the drumsticks and place for another 25 minutes at 200º.
- When the drumsticks are ready, remove them from the airfryer and serve.
- Preparation time may vary depending on the make and model of the airfryer.
Did you like this recipe?