Dobradinha with white beans
View in original language
- Dumplings, cut into strips | 1 kg
- White beans | 300 g
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Bacon | 100 g
- Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Bay leaf | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic (clove) | 4 unit(s)
- Pepperoni sausage | 1 unit(s)
- Green Smell | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Tomatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Soak the white beans the night before.
- Wash the cut tripe well with lemon and vinegar. Boil for 10 minutes, drain and renew the water.
- Add an onion, bay leaf and salt to taste. Let it cook.
- In another pan, cook the beans, without letting them get too cooked.
- Apart, make a sauté with the oil, the bacon, the other remaining onion, the tomatoes and the garlic. Add the sliced sausage to the sautéed. After frying a little, add the tripe and white beans, already prepared.
- Cook everything and add salt and pepper. Let it boil a little longer and add the green smell. Turn off the heat and it's ready to serve.
Did you like this recipe?