View in original language
- Black beans500 g
- Salted jerky250 g
- Salted pork loin250 g
- Salted pork chop250 g
- Pepperoni sausage250 g
- Orange juice2 unit(s)
- Crushed Beef Broth Tablets2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion2 unit(s)
- Paio1 unit(s)
- Crushed Garlic Clove2 unit(s)
- Smoked bacon150 g
- The day before, soak the beans and salted meats separately, changing the water in the meats a few times.
- The next day, cook the beans in three liters of water.
- Wash the meats again and cook them in another pan.
- When the beans are almost cooked, add the chopped meat, sausage and paio.
- Add the juice of the oranges and remove the foam that forms on the surface with a slotted spoon. If necessary, add more water.
- In a pan, fry the bacon until golden. Remove excess fat and reserve the bacon.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the Maggi broth and a little bean broth and let it cook well.
- Add to the feijoada, mix well and leave it on the fire for about 20 minutes. serve