Cutlet in the sleeve 🥭
View in original language
- Pork rib | 1 kg
- Lemon | 4 unit(s)
- Shoyo | 1/4 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar | 1/4 cup
- Mango Chutney | 1 cup
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Chives | to taste
- Put the ribs to marinate for at least 1 hour. (I recommend 3h)
Place the meat on a platter with the vinegar, soy sauce and lemon juice (4)
Turn it every 30 minutes.
- Season the meat with coarse salt and pepper. And spread the mango chutney on both sides generously. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 3 hours on low heat.
For the last 15 me open aluminum
- Top with chives and serve.
Accompanying suggestion green mashed potato and refreshing coleslaw.
- The complete mashed potato, mango chutney and coleslaw recipes are here on delirec in my folder. Enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?