Crustless rib dumpling
View in original language
- Roasted Beef Rib | 1 kg
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Spicy paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Cumin | 1 coffee spoon
- Thyme | 1 teaspoon
- Onion powder | 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder | 1 teaspoon
- Shoyo Sauce | 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper | 1 coffee spoon
- Brown sugar | 1 teaspoon
- Cream Cheese | 300 g
- Bake the rib in cellophane for 2 hours in the oven at 180°C, after cooking, shred and reserve.
- Place all the ingredients in a refractory and place on low fire until all the ingredients are homogeneous.
Reserve the cream cheese and do not mix with the sauce.
- Add the rib, the sauce and the cream cheese in a refractory all together until obtaining a homogeneous and consistent mass where you can form balls.
- Leave the balls in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Bread in egg flour and breadcrumbs or Panko.
- Fry quickly until golden, as the rib is already cooked.
Did you like this recipe?