View in original language
- Diaper | 1 kg
- Bacon | 100 kg
- Black Beer | 350 ml
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 1 tablespoon
- Girl's Finger Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Parsley | to taste
- Milk | 200 ml
- Wheat flour | 50 g
- Butter | 50 g
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Panko flour | to taste
- For the meat:
1) Clean and cut the flank steak into strips or small pieces;
2) In a pressure cooker, heat the oil of your choice and seal the meat well, set aside;
3) Add the onion, a little oil and butter, sauté well and “scrape” the bottom to get the flavor of the meat;
4) When the onion is already well sautéed, enter the garlic and bacon, let it sauté a little;
5) Return the flank steak, add the dark beer and cover the rest with water;
6) Cover the pressure cooker and when you get pressure, mark 40 minutes.
7) If after this period, you find that the meat is still with a lot of sauce, leave the pan uncovered until reduced.
For the croquette:
1) In a pan (which fits all the meat), make a white sauce.
2) Start by melting the butter, adding the flour, and then slowly adding the milk (room temperature);
3) The sauce has to be thick, almost like a dough;
4) When ready, add the shredded meat, parsley and girl's finger pepper.
5) For breading, pass in wheat flour, egg, and panko flour. Make it in the format you prefer :)
Did you like this recipe?