Creamy Chicken with Heart of Palm
View in original language
- Chicken breast fillet | 500 g
- Whole heart of palm | 180 g
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1 dessert spoon
- Oregano | 1 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
- Sour Cream | 200 g
- Cut the hearts of palm and chicken breast into cubes, and the tomato into slices.
- Season the chicken breast, to your liking, and saute it until golden, then let it cook.
- Add the palm heart and let it cook a little longer until it boils. Reserve
- In a bowl add the eggs, cream, oregano and salt to taste. Mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- Place the chicken breast with hearts of palm on a platter, and pour the previously prepared pasta. Mix lightly to incorporate.
- Drizzle with olive oil and make a layer with the tomato slices.
- Add some more oregano.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?