Cooker Beef With Vegetables
View in original language
- Diced chuck | 650 g
- Medium onion | 1 unit(s)
- Green pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- medium potato | 2 unit(s)
- Large carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Large tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Sazón Carnes (sachet) | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 8 unit(s)
- Cumin | 1 tablespoon
- Colorau | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Oregano | 1 dessert spoon
- Coriander or Parsley | to taste
- In a pressure cooker put about 1 finger of oil.
Wait for it to heat up well and add the meat with a little salt and wait for all the blood and water in the meat to dry.
As the water dries up, add the paprika, the crushed garlic, the seasoning sachet, oregano and cumin, mix well and let the meat brown on both sides.
- When the meat is golden add half a glass of water, chopped cilantro or parsley, cover the pan and let it cook for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel the vegetables and cut them into cubes.
Cut the onion, tomato and pepper in the shape of petals (cut in the shape of an x).
- After 20 minutes, turn off the heat, remove all the pressure from the pan and add all the ingredients you cut.
Add half a glass of water and adjust the salt, cover the pan and let it cook for another 8 minutes. After that, turn off the heat and wait for the pressure to release itself.
Your meat is ready!
Place on a serving platter!☺️
Did you like this recipe?