Chopped beef plate
View in original language
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Hard thigh diced | 1 kg
- Tomato Extract | 2 tablespoon
- Maggi beef broth | 3 unit(s)
- Boiling water | 5 cup
- Diced Zucchini | 2 cup
- Diced Japanese Pumpkin | 2 cup
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil, add the garlic and brown it well.
Gradually place the meat over high heat so as not to add water. Add the tomato paste and the MAGGI Broth tablets, dissolved in boiling water.
Cover the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, after starting the pressure.
Remove the pressure, open the pot carefully, add the zucchini and squash and cook, without pressure, for about 20 minutes with the pot partially covered. serve.
Did you like this recipe?