View in original language
- Diced chicken breasts3 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Clove1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise2 tablespoon
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Ketchup1/2 cup
- Mustard1/3 cup
- Mushrooms1 cup
- Sour cream1 cup
- Straw potato to taste
- In a saucepan, combine the chicken, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and brown the onion.
- Stir in the seasoned chicken until golden brown.
- Add mushrooms, ketchup and mustard.
- Add the cream and remove from heat before boiling.
- Serve with white rice and potatoes chips.