View in original language
- Chicken breast1 kg
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Champignon1 can(s)
- Mustard4 tablespoon
- Ketchup1/2 cup
- Cottage cheese1 can(s)
- Garlic3 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Start by chopping the chicken into cubes.
- In a bowl, crush the garlic, add the chicken, salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the onion, and in a pan melt the butter, throw the onion and let it brown.
- Soon after throw the seasoned chicken, cover the pan and let it cook with the water itself that will undermine
- Then add the mustard, ketchup and mushrooms, stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Then put the cottage cheese and cream, stir and leave for another 3 minutes, then turn off the heat and just serve.