Chicken Stroganoff with Rose Sauce
View in original language
- Chilled chicken breast500 mg
- Salt (garlic and onion)1 teaspoon
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- Rice1 can(s)
- Parsley3 to taste
- Mushroom (optional)1 unit(s)
- Place your chicken on a cutting board, take the sharpest knife and cut right down the middle.
- After dividing in two, cut into cubes.
- Take a bowl and let it "marinate" (with desired seasoning, I recommend salt, parsley and salt)
- After 2 minutes, remove the chicken and place in a pan without oil. Always stirring so it doesn't burn.
- When it starts to brown, add half of a tomato paste.
- Add a box of sour cream. Mix well until the sauce is pink.
- Let it cook well. Meanwhile, prepare your rice.
- After the rice is cooked, it is ready.