View in original language
- Chicken sausages (or your favorite sausage) | 1 kg
- Pepper | 04 unit(s)
- Tomatoes | 05 unit(s)
- Oregano | 0/5 tablespoon
- Olive oil/oil | 1 cup
- soy sauce | 1/5 tablespoon
- In a skillet, add oil or olive oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Add the sausage, add the oregano and wait until they are fully fried.
- In another skillet, add the soy sauce, peppers and tomato (portion at your discretion), and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Finished frying the sausages and the sauce is ready, in a container, mix everything and it's ready to be served.
Did you like this recipe?