Chicken breast with sour cream
View in original language
- Chicken breast | 1 kg
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 15 ml
- Salt | to taste
- Dye | to taste
- Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Scented Pepper | 2 unit(s)
- Vinegar | 3 teaspoon
- Garlic | to taste
- Black pepper | 1 coffee spoon
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Water | 200 ml
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract | 3 teaspoon
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces
- wash with vinegar
- Add the salt, black pepper coloring, garlic and tomato paste.
- Cut onions, tomatoes, chili peppers and bell peppers
- Put the oil in the pan and bring to the boil.
- Put all the seasonings in the pan and let it sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the water and cover the pan and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After that time, add the cream.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes without pressure.
- Passing this time is just to serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chicken steak with sour cream.
Chicken breast with onion cream
Chicken with Onion Cream
Chicken breast with lettuce