Cassava stew with pepperoni and meat
View in original language
- Cassava | 1/2 kg
- Meat | 250 g
- Pepperoni sausage | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Coriander and chives | to taste
- Salt, Black Pepper, Coloral | to taste
- Seasonings | to taste
- Water | 300 ml
- Oil | to taste
- In a pressure cooker, put a thread of oil in the pan and add the onion and garlic, sauté and add the meat, and let it brown.
- Add the sliced pepperoni, cassava and seasonings to taste.
- Add the water, do not leave copper for the broth to become thick.
- Cover the pan and let it get pressure, cook for 20 minutes
- After releasing the pressure, transfer to a platter and sprinkle cilantro and chives on top.
Did you like this recipe?