Carretero à la Cinco
View in original language
- Cut the meat into pieces you want, then season with salt and rosemary. ㅤ
*Leave it aside for a few minutes*
- After the meat is seasoned, put the onions and garlic to brown in the pan with oil, as soon as they smell golden, add peppers and mix them.
- Add the meat to the mixture in the pan and stir until the meat has “sauce”.
- Once the meat is cooked, add the Worcestershire sauce and keep stirring. Then add the tomato sauce and finish. ㅤ
- Make the rice and once it is cooked, add the meat with the sauce in the rice cooker and serve.
Did you like this recipe?