View in original language
- Charque | 500 g
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- medium chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Half chopped green pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Tomatoes without skin, chopped | 4 unit(s)
- Hot water | 2 cup
- Rice | 1 cup
- Beef broth | 1 unit(s)
- Half a bunch of chopped green onions | 1 cup
- In a pressure cooker, cook the beef for about 20 minutes.
Drain the water from the pan and cut the charque into cubes. Reserve.
In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion, garlic and pepper.
Add the charque and let it fry until golden.
Add the tomatoes and then the rice.
Add the meat broth dissolved in the hot water to cook the rice, without letting it dry completely.
Add green onions and serve.
Did you like this recipe?