Boeuf Bourguignon 💥
Esse prato é delicioso e fácil de fazer, porém contém varios processo. Mas, mesmo assim vale a pena. Read more
View in original language
- Soft thighs or diced rump1 kg
- Wheat Flour3 tablespoon
- Oil3 tablespoon
- 1 bottle of culinary use red wine1 l
- Carrot, diced3 unit(s)
- Diced Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Bouquet garni to taste
- Chopped Parsley to taste
- Salt, pepper. to taste
- GARMENT THAT GOES ON TOP OF THE PLATE to taste
- Mushrooms250 g
- Onion ball (or regular)150 g
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Diced Bacon150 g
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Make sure the meat is clean, free of nerves and fat. Season with salt and pepper and put aside.
- Put the oil in the pressure cooker, let it heat up, put all the meat, stir from time to time until the meat juice evaporates and it turns golden.
- Douro? Add the onion, garlic and carrot. Stir well and let braise for 5 min, sprinkle the flour little by little and stirring constantly.
- This flour will make a layer on the meat making it wet inside. Wait 5 minutes and add the wine and bouquet garni.
- Add water to cover the meat, cover the pan and leave it under pressure for 10 minutes over low heat.
- When opening the pan, remove the bouquet garni and prepare the garnish.
- In another pan put the bacon a little oil and 2 spoons of water. Tampe and wait to fry. The water makes the bacon not splash so much.
- When the bacon is fried, remove it from the pan and use the fat to sauté the onion until it wilts, add the mushrooms and parsley.
- Ready now just assemble! Make sure that the salt in the meat is ok, place it on a nice platter, and on top you will place the garnish.
- And finally the bacon to top it off. This meat can be accompanied by rice, puree or pasta.