Blumenau sausage ragu with mashed potatoes
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Homemade tomato sauce3 cup
- Ground Blumenau Sausage1 cup
- Chopped Onion1/3 cup
- Chopped Garlic1 tablespoon
- Chopped Parsley1 dessert spoon
- Chopped green onion2 tablespoon
- Boiled and mashed potatoes3 cup
- Olive oil1 dessert spoon
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a heated pan, fry the Blumenau sausage well.
- Add half the garlic and onion and saute. Add the tomato sauce, salt and pepper and mix.
- Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. Add a little hot water if needed.
- While the ragout is cooking, heat the oil in a pan and brown the remaining garlic.
- Add the mashed potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Finish with the chives.
- Adjust the ragu salt and finish with the parsley.
- Serve the mashed potatoes on a plate and cover with a layer of the Blumenau sausage ragu.