Beef mincemeat with Brazilian peppers
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Rump steak in baits4 unit(s)
- Green pepper1 unit(s)
- Yellow bell pepper1 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Cut the steaks, onions and peppers into medium strips
- Fry the steaks and onions in a deep fryer over low heat, cover.
- When the steaks are done, add the peppers and cook.
- When the peppers are small and cooked add salt
- Mix everything and turn off the heat. Ready just serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Steak with onions
Minced meat with peppers