Beef and Quinoa Burger
View in original language
- Fresh ground duckling | 500 g
- Quinoa beans (mix - white, black, red) | 250 g
- Green Smell | to taste
- Mint | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Black Pepper | to taste
- Half-cured cheese | to taste
1. Leave the quinoa grains to soak in cold, filtered water for 24 hours. Change the water once or twice during this period.
2. Discard the soaking water.
- It's like making rice, the measure is 2 water for 1 quinoa (2 cups of water for 1 cup of dry grain for example)
- After all the water in the pan has dried, and the quinoa opens, it will be ready.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl (except the cheese), mix and season.
- Portion an amount (100g) of the mixture and place the cheese filling in the middle and another portion (100g) to close.
- Wrap in cling film and freeze to firm up.
- I fried the hamburger in the air fryer, very good with a salad or a sandwich.
Did you like this recipe?