Baked kibe stuffed with cheese and mozzarella
View in original language
- Kibbeh flour250 g
- Hot water500 ml
- Ground beef500 g
- Chopped Onion01 unit(s)
- Minced green pepper01 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Cloves04 unit(s)
- Salt01 teaspoon
- Black pepper01 teaspoon
- Mint to taste
- Green Smell to taste
- Cream cheese200 g
- Mozzarella150 g
- Olive oil01 tablespoon
- Place 500 ml of hot water over the kibbeh flour and let it hydrate for an hour or until the wheat absorbs all the water.
- After the kibe flour is hydrated, place it in a sieve and squeeze well until all the water comes out.
- In a large bowl, place the hydrated and squeezed kibbeh flour, ground meat, salt, and chopped spices.
- Knead with your hands until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
- In a roasting pan greased with olive oil, start the assembly by spreading half of the dough.
- On top of the dough, the cottage cheese and slices of mozzarella.
- Cover with the other half of the dough.
- Brush olive oil over the kibe and with a knife mark the pieces that will be cut after ready.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30 to 40 min.