Baião de Dois
View in original language
- Minced or crushed garlic03 unit(s)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil03 tablespoon
- White rice02 cup
- Boiling water01 l
- Chicken bouillon cubes02 unit(s)
- Chopped Bacon1/2 cup
- Pork sausage, cut into cubes01 unit(s)
- Cooked and shredded dried meat200 g
- Chopped red onion01 unit(s)
- Chopped green pepper01 unit(s)
- Tomatoes02 unit(s)
- Colorau01 teaspoon
- Beef broth powder02 teaspoon
- Cooked black-eyed peas500 g
- Coalho cheese cut into cubes200 g
- Fresh chopped coriander03 tablespoon
- Heat a large pan and add the oil, sauté the garlic quickly and, before browning, add the rice. Add the boiling water and the chicken bouillon cubes.
- Cook over low heat with the lid on until the water dries up and the beans are soft and cooked.
- In another pan, fry the bacon in its own fat and, when it starts to brown, add the sausage and jerky. Sauté for a few more minutes and reserve the meats in a bowl.
- Using the same pan that browned the meats, quickly heat the onion, pepper and tomatoes, season with meat and paprika powder.
- Mix the rice, reserved meats, black-eyed peas, coalho cheese and cilantro.