Acen cooked in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- Acen | 500 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Green pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Mode of preparation.
Start by counting the meat into pieces.
- Season to taste and set aside.
- Put some oil in the pressure cooker and let it heat up.
Add half a teaspoon of sugar to the pan and let the sugar brown.
- With the sugar already golden add the meat add 150 ml of water and let it cook for 25 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, chop the onion and pepper.
- After the 25 minutes of the meat in the pressure. Release the pressure and let it fry until a little.
- Add the onion and meicha peppers and drip a little water wait 1 minute and turn off. and serve
Did you like this recipe?