Zucchini with tomato and cheese
View in original language
- Medium zucchinis | 2 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Cheese | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- While the oven heats up, cut the zucchinis into slices approximately 1 finger thick.
- Place in a container and add salt, oil and oregano to taste.
- Place a layer of tomato and a layer of cheese on top of the zucchini.
- Finish with oregano to taste. I took advantage of the hot oven and added garlic cloves and green peppers, which I love.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the desired texture is achieved.
Did you like this recipe?