View in original language
- Zucchini | 2 unit(s)
- Sliced Tomatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese (slices) | 8 unit(s)
- Oregano | to taste
- Red onion | to taste
- Make horizontal cuts of the zucchini about 2 fingers wide. In these cuts, place a slice of tomato and a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Separate a refractory that goes in the oven, make a bed with red onions (it can be the normal one too), accommodate the zucchinis, season with salt, oregano and black pepper to taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?