Zucchini spaghetti with tuna pesto
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Italian Zucchini | 1 unit(s)
- Natural solid tuna | 1/2 can(s)
- Basil Pesto (the recipe is on my profile) | to taste
- Cherry Tomatoes | to taste
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Wash the zucchini well and pass through the spiral cutter.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and just "scare" the zucchini, passing it quickly through the pan. Season with salt.
- On the plate, place the zucchini, the tuna, drizzle with the basil pesto sauce and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Did you like this recipe?