Zucchini spaghetti with bolognese sauce
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Large grated spaghetti-shaped zucchini (without the core)1 unit(s)
- Ground beef sautéed with garlic and onion120 g
- Homemade tomato sauce1/2 cup
- Fresh Basil Leaves to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Olive oil1 dessert spoon
- Heat a pan well and heat the sauce and ground beef along with the fresh basil leaves and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil and quickly sauté the zucchini spaghetti with a little salt.
- Serve the spaghetti with the bolognese sauce on top and garnish with a sprig of fresh basil.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Spaghetti with clams (cockles)