zucchini lasagna bolognese
View in original language
- Italian Zucchinis | 3 unit(s)
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Tomato Passata | 1 can(s)
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese | 300 g
- Olive oil | 4 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Cut the zucchinis into slices, lengthwise.
- Place on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, and microwave for 6 to 8 minutes, set aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté the minced meat with a pinch of salt and, when it is very dry, add the tomato sauce.
- Hit the salt.
- In a refractory that can go in the oven greased with olive oil, place a layer of ground beef (ready) with tomato sauce, cover with 1 layer of slices of mozzarella cheese, place 1 layer with slices of cooked zucchini, and cover with another layer of slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the last instructions until you finish with the last layer of mozzarella (this last layer of cheese makes double).
- Bake in a conventional oven for 60 to 80 minutes at 180°C, then serve, or freeze in individual portions.
Did you like this recipe?