In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ground duckling | 600 g
- Zucchini | 1.5 kg
- Tomato Passata | 600 g
- Buffalo mozzarella | 400 g
- Salt | to taste
- Garlic | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Using a mandoline or knife, cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Season the meat with salt and garlic and taste and fry in the pan with oil
- When the meat is fried, add the tomato passata. Let it cook for 10 minutes
- Assemble layers as follows: zucchini, meat, cheese. Repeat until the shape is filled.
- In the last layer, put the zucchini, a little sauce (passata) and finish with the cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Did you like this recipe?