Zucchini Bolognese Lasagna
View in original language
- large zucchini1 unit(s)
- olive oil3 tablespoon
- Bolognese Sauce0 unit(s)
- cheese500 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese0 to taste
- Cut the large zucchini into 8 slices vertically
- Place on a plate, mix with olive oil and microwave for 3 minutes. After book.
- In a Pyrex, place a layer of ground beef (ready-made) with tomato sauce, cover with 1 layer of slices of mozzarella cheese, place 1 layer with 4 slices of cooked zucchini and cover with the layer of cheese.
- When you're done with the last layer of mozzarella and sprinkle some grated parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200° and then serve.
- Note: You can also freeze (after ready or before baking). Yield: 4 large pieces.