View in original language
- eggs2 unit(s)
- oat flour (or other flour you prefer).2 tablespoon
- water2 tablespoon
- small tomato1 unit(s)
- red onion1/4 unit(s)
- grated carrot1/4 unit(s)
- corn1 tablespoon
- grated parmesan cheese3 tablespoon
- Salt, black pepper and oregano0 to taste
- Olive (optional)0 to taste
- Beat the eggs with a fork, add the flour and water until smooth.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and add the rest of the other ingredients.
- Then pour it into the silicone molds.
- On top throw some cheese, put the olives and oregano.
- Bake in medium oven for 20 minutes or until golden!