Vegan Meatballs with Pumpkin Puree
View in original language
- Soy Protein2 cup
- Cabotia Pumpkin500 g
- Oat flour6 tablespoon
- Ripe tomatoes4 unit(s)
- Salt, pepper, paprika and oil to taste
- Salad: Lettuce, Cucumber, Lemon to taste
- I let the soybeans soak in water for 20 minutes, drained all the water and passed the soybeans in the processor along with a little olive oil, oat flour, salt and paprika. It's very fast, in a few seconds it's ready.
- I rolled my meatballs in my hand and put them all in the airfryer for 5 minutes to make them firmer.
- In a pan I sauteed garlic and onion in olive oil, added the chopped tomatoes, seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika, put a little water and cooked until it became a little wet, put all the meatballs in the sauce, covered the pan and left for another 15 minutes. minutes.
- I cooked the pumpkin until it was very soft, removed it from the heat, passed it through a juicer, put a spoonful of butter in a pan, added the mashed pumpkin and over low heat mixed well, seasoned the puree with salt and pepper.
- Served with a lettuce and cucumber salad.