Tuna Paste with Avocado
View in original language
- Tuna in Olive Oil | 1 can(s)
- Ripe small avocado | 1/2 unit(s)
- Lemon Pepper | 1 coffee spoon
- Lemon Juice | 1/2 unit(s)
- Pinch of salt | to taste
- Drain and wash the tuna well under running water. Shred with a fork. Mash or place the avocado in a food processor. Mix everything and store in a glass jar with a lid for up to 1 week in the fridge.
- A great option to fill pancakes with oatmeal, tapioca, rice crackers or add to salads.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like