View in original language
- Solid tuna in oil or olive oil | 1 can(s)
- Ricotta or cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Leek | 2 tablespoon
- grated onion | 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Drain the oil and wash the tuna well. Mash with a fork and add the other ingredients. Mix well and store in a glass container with a lid in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Pastinha is great for making a sandwich or eating with whole grain crackers and brown rice crackers. It can be the filling of your tapioca too.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Tuna Paste with Avocado