View in original language
- solid tuna (in oil)1 can(s)
- extra virgin olive oil2 tablespoon
- golden flaxseed meal (you can use oatmeal too)5 tablespoon
- chopped onion2 unit(s)
- Chopped parsley and seasonings0 to taste
- (I used chimichurri, salt and pepper)
- With the help of a sieve, discard the tuna oil.
- Shred and mix with all the ingredients.
- Shape into balls and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Note: I added a little chia to the dough, but it's optional.
- Note: To make this amount of the photo I made 3 recipes like this