Tomato with 5 cheeses
View in original language
- Tomato | 4 unit(s)
- Ricotta | 300 g
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Mozzarella | 100 g
- Gorgonzola | 50 g
- Parmesan | 50 g
- Oregano, salt and pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Cut the lid off the tomato and with a spoon, carefully remove the pulp and seeds. (You can reserve to make a sauce)
- When the tomatoes are clean, grease them with salt, pepper and oil. Reserve
- Prepare the filling: mix all the cheeses, except the Parmesan and the cream, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the cheese mixture, place in a refractory, sprinkle with the Parmesan and bake in the oven or Air fryer until the cheese melts.
- Serve with a salad and chicken fillet (low carb), or brown rice and buttered carrots (vegetarian)
Did you like this recipe?