Sweet potato cream with chicken
View in original language
- small sweet potatoes (unmatched and chopped)2 unit(s)
- medium chopped onion1 unit(s)
- chopped kale leaves2 unit(s)
- Chopped coriander sprigs2 unit(s)
- Salt0 to taste
- sweet paprika1 teaspoon
- Shredded Boiled Chicken0 to taste
- Cook all the ingredients except the chicken and cabbage.
- Once cooked, hit the blender until it forms a cream (use the water you cooked to help liquefy), if it gets too thick, add a little more water.
- Put in a pan, put the shredded chicken and cabbage.
- When it boils, turn off the heat.