View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Cherry tomatoes4 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese50 g
- Parsley to taste
- Butter1 coffee spoon
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper (optional). If they are small use 3.
- Put the butter to melt in a skillet.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Place the beaten eggs in the skillet. Let it cook a little.
- Add the tomatoes to only one half of the omelette. Add the cheese.
- Turn the unstuffed half onto the stuffed side. Cover and wait a minute. Season with the parsley. Is ready.