Strawberry Pancake with Chocolate Sauce
View in original language
- Strawberry Flavor Shake2 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Oat flour2 tablespoon
- Water2 tablespoon
- Chocolate Flavor Shake1 tablespoon
- Cocoa 70%1 tablespoon
- NutreV (Soy Milk)2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil to taste
- In a bowl put the egg, water, oatmeal and shake. Mix all the ingredients well with a whisk.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil, preheat over low heat and bake the pancakes one by one, leaving them thin.
- You can fill it with strawberries or other fruit of your choice.
- For the syrup, you can use a glass, put the NutreV, the Chocolate Shake and the Cocoa. Add water until it forms a syrup. Place on top of the finished pancakes.