Strawberry mousse ice cream with chocolate cone
View in original language
- Strawberry Mousse Powder Base Recipe | 2 tablespoon
- Liquid whole milk | 1 l
- Can of condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Half box sour cream | 1/2 unit(s)
- Neutral Alloy | 1 tablespoon
- Strawberry Mousse Flavor Powder | 2 tablespoon
- Noble semisweet chocolate | 50 g
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and hit for 30 seconds to 1 minute and our base is ready. tip: always use the neutral alloy it is the one who makes our ice cream creamy and also avoids crystallizing the ice
- Beat the base and the strawberry powder in the blender, for about 30 seconds, while the foam is lowering, you will melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain marie Every 30 seconds then wait to cool and with the help of a tube or a spoon with the two fingers of melted chocolate in the bag and then add the strawberry syrup. Make the bow and put adhesive if you are going to sell.
This recipe yields at the base of 10 ice cream, it depends on the bag in this recipe use the 7x24 bag.
Did you like this recipe?