spinach white sauce
Quase um creme. esse molho ficou leve e super nutritivo. Otima opção para comer maos proteina e fibras. Read more
View in original language
- Spinach1 unit(s)
- Mushroom1 cup
- Garlic Clove4 unit(s)
- White Onion1 unit(s)
- Carrot1 unit(s)
- Extra virgin olive oil.2 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cumin1 coffee spoon
- Nutmeg1 coffee spoon
- Turmeric1 coffee spoon
- Heavy cream1 unit(s)
- Chop all the ingredients finely. I used 1 branch of spinach with the handles too.
- In a large pan or skillet, brown the onion (I used 1 medium) and the garlic in the oil. (I like to use ghee too) along with the carrot
- Add the spinach and mushrooms (I used portobelo and paris) and cook until everything is wilted, about 10 minutes over low heat.
- You don't need to add water. At the end, add the Heavy cream, about 200ml, and add the seasonings, mixing gently.
- If you prefer to use only the spinach leaves, use 2 branches and separate the handles to make vegetable broth.