Soy protein, 7-grain rice and sweet potato
View in original language
- Soy Protein200 g
- Rice 7 grains200 g
- Diced Potatoes100 g
- Diced carrots100 g
- Sliced sweet potato300 g
- Chopped Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped Garlic1 tablespoon
- Salt, Turmeric, Oil, Pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- I sauteed the rice in olive oil and chopped garlic, seasoned with salt, added water and cooked for 30 minutes.
- I soaked the soy protein in water for 20 minutes, then squeezed to remove all the water. I sauteed chopped garlic in olive oil, added onion, carrot, potato and soy, mixed well and seasoned with salt, pepper, saffron. I added water until covered, covered the pan and cooked for 20 minutes, after that time I removed the lid and left another 5 minutes on low heat to dry all the water.
- I cooked the sweet potato slices for 10 minutes, removed them from the water and put them in a frying pan with olive oil, browned them on both sides, seasoned them with salt, pepper and rosemary.