Soy Burger with Sauteed Chayote
View in original language
- Soy Protein300 g
- Chopped chayote500 g
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Oat flour6 tablespoon
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Salt, paprika, pepper and oil to taste
- Salad: lettuce and cucumber to taste
- I soaked the soybeans in water for 20 minutes. I squeezed it well to get all the water out, added the egg, the oats and the seasonings, mixed well until it was a dough. I made the hamburgers and fried them in a frying pan with olive oil.
- I sauteed garlic and sliced onion in olive oil, added chopped chayote and bell pepper, seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika, added a little water, and cooked over low heat until very soft.
- Served with a salad.