Rice and broccoli souffle
View in original language
- Cooked rice | 2 cup
- Boiled Broccoli | 2 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Chopped Carrots | 1 unit(s)
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Mozzarella for stuffing | to taste
- Sliced Tomatoes | to taste
- Chimichuri | to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan | to taste
- Blend the cooked rice, broccoli, eggs, milk, half a cup of Parmesan cheese, carrots in a blender until creamy.
Add the baking powder and beat some more.
- Grease a platter with oil and pour half of this dough, top with mozzarella, sliced tomato, parmesan and chimichuri, cover with the rest of the dough and finish with the rest of parmesan and more chimichuri.
- A salad to go with it is delicious!
Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?