PUPUNHA PALM LASAGNA
View in original language
- Pupunha palm leaves | 500 g
- Homemade tomato sauce | 500 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 3 unit(s)
- Fresh mushrooms | 300 g
- Seasoned Shredded Chicken or Seasoned Ground Beef | 300 g
- Functional Béchamel Sauce | 500 g
- Wash the palm leaves and drain
- Cook in boiling water for approximately 5 minutes until al dente.
- Top the red sauce with grilled mushrooms and chicken (I love this version, but it's completely optional here. Use the sauce however you like.).
- In a refractory, assemble the lasagna by placing a layer of white sauce, a layer of lasagna sheets, a layer of red sauce. Make as many layers as possible. But always finish with the layer. of white sauce.
- Finish with grated parmesan and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until bubbly.
Did you like this recipe?