View in original language
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Oats2 tablespoon
- Chicken Nutrisoup (Protein Soup)2 tablespoon
- Water2 tablespoon
- Chicken to taste
- Tomato sauce to taste
- grated cheese to taste
- In a bowl put the eggs, Nutrisoup, oatmeal and water. Mix well with the help of a whisk.
- Grease the skillet and preheat. Make the pancakes with thin layers. The amount of pancakes will vary depending on the size of the skillet.
- For the filling, the suggestion is shredded chicken.
- Place the finished pancakes in a refractory. Pour the tomato sauce on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bring to a boil and then serve!