View in original language
- egg | 1 unit(s)
- oat | 2 tablespoon
- salt | 1 to taste
- olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- tomato sauce | 4 tablespoon
- parsley | 1 to taste
- sour cream or cottage cheese | 1 tablespoon
- grated parmesan | 1 tablespoon
- Beat all the ingredients of the dough in the blender, until it is homogeneous. Put a little of the dough in the non-stick skillet, greased with olive oil and let it brown, when the edges loosen, turn and leave for a few minutes.
- . Remove and set aside, repeat the process until all the dough is finished. The dough is extremely soft, stuffed with ground beef, with homemade tomato sauce and Parmesan on top.
- If your blender is large, mix in a small bowl.
serve with salad and vegetables you like
Did you like this recipe?