View in original language
- Roasted peanuts without skin and without salt | 1 cup
- Oat flakes | 3 tablespoon
- Coconut oil | 2 tablespoon
- Demerara sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt | 1 unit(s)
- Grind the peanuts and oats in a food processor until they form a paste.
- Add the coconut oil, sugar and salt and beat until smooth.
- Shape the dough into cylinders or squares.
- Demerara sugar can be substituted for brown sugar or sweeteners like stevia and xylitol, whichever you prefer. You can also add cinnamon and other spices to the ingredients to enhance the flavor.
Did you like this recipe?