Omelet with oatmeal stuffed with spinach
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Oat flakes2 tablespoon
- Chia seed1 teaspoon
- Pink salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil1 tablespoon
- Green smell (parsley and chives)1 tablespoon
- Chopped Spinach4 tablespoon
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved4 unit(s)
- Crack eggs into a plate, beat with a fork or egg whisk, mix all ingredients well. Heat the non-stick skillet and add a little oil. After cooking one side, turn the dough over and let it cook a little longer.
- Add the spinach, tomatoes, a pinch of salt and drizzle with olive oil. Then fold in half, leave another 1 min in the skillet and it's ready!